Democrats like to pretend voter fraud isn’t a problem — but it is. This video proves it.
…In the video, an undercover Obama “volunteer” tells Organizing for America’s Stephanie Caballero that she wanted to vote twice to help reelect President Obama.
The undercover “volunteer” tells Caballero, “I’m going to vote by ballot and then I have mine here too.”
After the volunteer tells Caballero her plan, Caballero volunteers to help the double voter get the forms to request an absentee ballot in Florida. “I’ll print that out and you just have to mail it back,” Caballero says.
The undercover “volunteer” says, “I don’t want to get in any trouble, but like I said, if no one’s gonna know.”
The paid Obama Organizing for America director’s response: [Laughter] “Oh my God this is so funny! It’s cool though!”
The number of absentee ballots requested by military members and their spouses in some of the nation’s most important swing states — like Virginia, Ohio, and Florida — is down considerably from 2008, and President Barack Obama’s administration’s failure to comply with the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment MOVE Act, which Obama signed into law in 2009, may be partly to blame.
A new study by The Military Voter Protection Project MVP found the number of absentee ballots in Virginia and Ohio has dropped 70 percent since 2008…
- Military ballot requests down in key battleground states (foxnews.com)
- Attention All Military Personnel: Absentee Ballots Available At Heroesvote.org (counterjihadreport.com)
- Attention All Military Personnel: Absentee Ballots Available At Heroesvote.org (pumabydesign001.com)
- Obama Campaign Says Military Absentee Voting is Unconstitutional (redalertpolitics.com)
- The Disappearance of Election Day (nationalreview.com)
- Slow walking ballots to the military, fast walking guns to Mexico and free cell phones to Cleveland (legalinsurrection.com)