Advertisements

Prom King Dies of Caffeine Overdose

caffeine-powder

LAGRANGE, Ohio (CBS Cleveland) – A senior at Keystone High School was found dead after he ingested toxic amounts of caffeine powder.

WJW reports that Logan Stiner, 18, was found unresponsive by his brother in their family home.

Steven Evans, the Loraine County Coroner told the station that Stiner’s death was a result of having toxic levels of caffeine in his blood after ingesting the powder.  The overdose caused cardiac arrhythmia and a seizure. Read the rest of this entry »

Advertisements