A male suspect walked inside the theater at 6333 Wesley Grove Boulevard and opened fire, police said, a local television station reported.
Two victims, a man and a woman, were flown to a Tampa area hospital. Their conditions were not available.
The suspect was arrested inside the theater.
A new report in the Tampa Bay Times suggests that Obama campaign staffers are impersonating election officials. The broader allegation is that Obama staffers are misleading voters.
The report states: “This issue arose a day after Corley took a complaint from a voter about an OFA volunteer who initially said he worked for the elections office. The man told the voter there was a problem with her voter registration status, though officials confirmed her registration is fine.”
Obama campaign officials tell the paper “the call refers to a program where voters can request an absentee ballot at the elections office and fill it out on the spot,” the paper paraphrases.
via >> Weekly Standard
- Obama campaign’s robocall about early voting called misleading (tampabay.com)
- Mass Confusion in Florida: OFA robocalls give wrong early vote dates (electionjournal.org)
- Election officials look into possible voter fraud (clearwater.wtsp.com)
- Pasco audit finds voter registration fraud (tbo.com)
- Incorrect robocalls confuse voters (tbo.com)
- Voter registration slumps amid lack of enthusiasm for Obama and Romney (guardian.co.uk)