Advertisements

OH YES SHE DID: Hillary Told Chelsea Terrorists Were Behind Benghazi Attack 

hillary

Chuck Ross reports: Hillary Clinton sent an email to her daughter, Chelsea, on Sept. 11, 2012 in which she asserted that an al-Qaida-like group was responsible for the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, it was revealed on Thursday during the former secretary of state’s testimony to the House Select Committee on Benghazi.

The email, which was revealed by Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan , indicates that Clinton knew early on that the attacks which left four Americans dead was carried out by terrorists. But as Jordan pointed out, Clinton and others in the Obama administration had already begun crafting the narrative that the attack was spontaneous and that the attackers were motivated by a YouTube video many Muslims found offensive.

In the email cited by Jordan, Clinton responded to daughter Chelsea, who emailed under the pseudonym Diane Reynolds.

“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group,” Clinton wrote.

diane

But shortly before the email, after it was revealed that Ambassador Chris Stevens had been murdered in the onslaught, Clinton implied that the YouTube video had served as a motive.

“Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted to the Internet,” Clinton said in a statement shortly after Stevens’ death.

WATCH:

The Obama administration continued for days after the attack to claim that the YouTube video — entitled “Innocence of Muslims” — had sparked protests which turned violent. Critics of the administration’s handling of the response to the attack assert that the YouTube video was used as political cover to protect Obama ahead of his re-election bid. Obama had been on the campaign trail insisting that he had destroyed al-Qaida.

[Read the full text here, at The Daily Caller]

Jordan compared Clinton’s disparate positions, asserting that she “knew the truth” but insisted on casting some blame on the video.

“You tell the American people one thing, you tell your family an entirely different story,” Jordan said. Read the rest of this entry »

Advertisements

Who Celebrated the Sept. 11 Attacks?

NEW_YORK_SEPTEMBER_11_200

The politically correct version of the September 11 attacks holds that the Muslim world rejected such violence as un-Islamic and condemned the attacks.  This is not true.  The Muslim world celebrated the attacks.

Palestinians dance in the street at the Ein el-Hilweh refugee camp near the southern port city of Sidon, Sept. 11, 2001. Palestinians in Lebanon's refugee camps celebrated the attacks in the United States by firing into the air. (AP Photo/Mohamed Zatari) Copyright 2001 The Herald-Dispatch

Palestinians dance in the street at the Ein el-Hilweh refugee camp near the southern port city of Sidon, Sept. 11, 2001. Palestinians in Lebanon’s refugee camps celebrated the attacks in the United States by firing into the air. (AP Photo/Mohamed Zatari)  Copyright 2001 The Herald-Dispatch

I took a trip to Egypt a few years ago to do the usual tourist lap around the pyramids and up the Nile.  Our guide was a Copticpali2 Christian.  During a quiet moment in Cairo, I asked him what the Egyptian reaction was to Sep 11.  He said they celebrated.  They marvelled at the cleverness of the attackers and considered it quite a victory.  After a month, the government decided that such public celebrations of American deaths were not in its best interests and prohibited them.  That stopped them cold, though they continued behind closed doors.

Here are some anecdotes of those celebrations, anecdotes that never seemed to have been picked up by the liberal media.

“In Germany, Muslims grow apart”; Peter Schneider; New York Times; December 4, 2005 …(read more)

In Germany, Muslims celebrated with rockets… 

But tolerance of Muslim immigrants began to change in the aftermath of Sept. 11, 2001. Parallel to the declarations of “unconditional solidarity” with Americans by the German majority, rallies of another sort were taking place in Neukölln and Kreuzberg. Bottle rockets were set off from building courtyards, a poor man’s fireworks: two rockets here, three rockets there. Altogether, hundreds of rockets were shooting skyward in celebration, just as most Berliners were searching for words to express their horror. For many German residents in Neukölln and Kreuzberg, Vogelsang recalls, that was the first time they stopped to wonder who their neighbors really were…(more)

Whooping It Up: In Beirut, even Christians celebrated the atrocity

Wall Street Journal; Saturday, September 22, 2001 12:01 a.m. EDTBEIRUT–Where were you on Sept. 11, when terrorists changed the world? I was at the National Museum here, enjoying the wonders of the ancient Phoenicians with my husband. This tour of past splendor only magnified the shock I received later when I heard the news and saw the reactions all around me. Read the rest of this entry »


Obama Goes for a Modified Limited Hang Out

Obama administration officials are feeling the pressure to answer some basic questions about their responsibility for what happened September 11 in Benghazi. As has become very clear, the administration doesn’t want to answer the questions, such as what the president did and didn’t do that evening; what military assets were available and why, if certain ones were available, they weren’t deployed; why senior Administration officials claimed subsequently that what happened was a riot caused by a video; and so forth. But stonewalling looks bad.

So the administration gave the Washington Post’s David Ignatius access to their “timeline,” one that might appear to provide some useful information. Except it doesn’t. It’s basically an exercise in misdirection…

Obama Running

More

The Weekly Standard


State Dept. Scrubs All Clear Memo Issued Five Days Before Libya Attack

Five days before the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya, the U.S. state department posted an Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) memo saying there was no credible threat of violence against the U.S. for the then-upcoming September 11 anniversary. That memo has since been scrubbed from government websites.

The memo read in part:

“The OSAC has no credible information to suggest that Al-Qaeda or any other terrorist group is plotting any kind of attack overseas to coincide with the upcoming anniversary of September 11.”

Far from warning of impeding danger, the memo told U.S. personnel that increased media attention for the September 11 anniversary might make them feel something was wrong, but they were assured “there was [no] credible evidence of a terrorist plot.”

Breitbart via >> (thegatewaypundit.com)