Welcome To ‘Fundamentally Changed America’
A famed actress is facing backlash in San Francisco’s Latino community, after she voiced support for a conservative candidate for California governor.
Maria Conchita Alonso starred in a campaign ad for Assemblyman Tim Donnelly of San Bernardino County, a Tea Party favorite who is seeking the Republican nomination.
Donnelly has voiced strong views against illegal immigration and was once involved with the Minutemen Project, a group that patrolled the border with Mexico to catch immigrants coming across.
“Politicians and big government are killing our prosperity, pushing welfare costs through the roof and driving our schools into the ground,” Donnelly said in the ad.
- Half Of US Counties Haven’t Recovered From The Recession
- If You Think Communism Is Bad For People, Check Out What It Did To The Environment
- Democrats On Hillary Hit List: Please Don’t Hurt Us
- Joe Scarborough Violating Network Rules
- Yeah, We Are A Banana Republic
- Criminal Charges Not Expect In IRS Probe
- 50 Years Later, A Permanent Underclass
- 6-Year Itch Could Fortify GOP Grip In The House
- It Looks Like Those Brosurance Campaigns Weren’t All That Successful
- Israeli Defense Minister: “The US Security Plan Presented To Us Not Worth The Paper It Is Written On
- Oh, Now I Remember Why We Supported The Egyptian Military Dictatorship For Decades
- Obamacare Spanish Website Written In Spanglish
- Demographic Disaster, Obamacare’s Missing Young Adults
- Senate Republicans Make New Offer On Jobless Benefits
- I Guess She Both Won And Lost This Argument