“This initiative will ensure that police officers across the country will be held accountable for their actions as they pour out of an 18-ton combat vehicle in response to a routine call. If the police are forced to discharge a high-caliber, vehicle-mounted weapon in the line of duty, we’ll know why.”
WASHINGTON—In an effort to restore the public’s faith in law enforcement, President Obama made an impassioned appeal this week, calling for the installation of turret-mounted video cameras on all police tanks.
“Furthermore, this policy will discourage the misuse of shell-proof tanks in our communities.”
— President Obama
“This initiative will ensure that police officers across the country will be held accountable for their actions as they pour out of an 18-ton combat vehicle in response to a routine call,” said Obama, who announced Read the rest of this entry »
- Are We About To Enter A War With An Iranian Proxy?
- Steyn: Obamacare’s Hierarchy Of Privilege
- Obama’s Failed Grand Strategy
- Police Nab Second Suspect In Delbert Belton Murder
- The 50th Anniversary March of MLK’s March On Washington Went About As You’d Expect
- Meet The Radical Lawyers Suing Bobby Jindal To Block School Choice
- US Durable Goods Post Largest Drop In Nearly A Year
- The Culture Of Poverty
- Bobby Jindal: It Is Time To Get Over Race
- M.O.H. To Be Awarded To Ty Carter
- Did Riggs Throw The Match Against Billie Jean King?
- Efforts To Repeal Stand Your Ground Falter And Fail
- Is Obama The Worst President Ever?
- Market Innovation, Not Government Regulations, Are The Key To Keeping College Costs Down
- Don’t Bring A Knife To A Gun Fight
- Good: The NSA Bugged The UN
- China Throws Money At Kenya
- Lawmakers Aim To Limit ‘Revenge Porn’ Postings
- Was Defacing OF The Jackie Robinson Statue A Phony Hate Crime
- Detroit: Thar Be Monsters!
via Ace of Spades HQ.