A video crash-up covering the political landscape of the 1960’s, featuring MLK, RFK, JFK, Malcom X, Ronald Reagan, and Barry Goldwater.
We don’t need more gun control; we need real solutions.
Remove the jobs, break the schools, pull back the police, let the streets flood with drugs. Let violent gangs recruit child soldiers and terrorize neighborhoods. Don’t prosecute gun crimes.
And when the media looks you in the eye after another bloody weekend in a major American city, call for more gun control.
If our politicians are truly using the carnage they refuse to stop to attack the rights of honest, hard-working Americans caught in living hell, then they are guilty of the most despicable form of racism imaginable.
What has been allowed to happen in our inner cities is an absolute disgrace. If the same epidemic of poverty, gang violence and broken schools poisoned the neighborhoods of the nation’s political class, you’d better believe they’d be talking about real solutions—not gun control.
Free Beacon presents the men who make America American
— Christopher Taylor (@KestrelArts) August 15, 2014
- This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police – Business Insider (businessinsider.com)
- Pics: The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police (dailypaul.com)
- Ferguson: live video streams of SWAT team assault on protesters (boingboing.net)
- American Militarism: The Chickens Have Come Home to Roost (campaignforliberty.org)
- NBC might want to rethink its aggressive Twitter campaign for ‘Chicago PD’ (dailydot.com)
- The left professes ignorance about conservative, libertarian concerns over police militarization (hotair.com)
- Free societies require more of police than turning tough situations into militarized zones (hotair.com)
- Opportunism knocks in Missouri (powerlineblog.com)
Check it out: http://goo.gl/vu3QAW
Best comment: “NASA uses the metric system. Just saying.”